Cart0 item(s) - £0.00

Wellingborough Museum, Rear View

£0.00
Send to a friend
Wellingborough Museum Entrance. the building was built in 1892 by the brewer William Dulley (thus the name Dulley's Baths) as a swimming pool for use by the people of the town. Warm water left over from the brewing process provided the water for the pool. The Dulley room within the building is available to hire as a function room for upt o 100 people. Call the museum on 01933 276838 for more information or visit their web site at http://www.wellingboroughmuseum@msn.com
Sign up for our newsletter